Basham Baseball, LLC located in Whitestown will be providing a new, 8 week class for high school baseball players called the “Stay Hot!” High School In-Season Hitting Program.
The “Stay Hot!” program will feature small classes of 3 participants for lots of one-on-one attention. The class will meet for an hour each Sunday morning for 8 weeks at 10:00 am. The class will begin Sunday, March 25th and run until Sunday, May 20th.
*There will be no class held on Easter Sunday, April 1st*
In most cases, as the high school game season gets underway team practices become less frequent. Players often do not get the amount of practice reps in-season that are needed to stay sharp. The “Stay Hot!” Program is designed to help high school baseball players stay locked in at the plate all season long.
The class will be led by former division-1 and professional baseball player Ryan Basham. Click here to find out more about Ryan.
Features of the class:
- Maximum of 3 players per group.
- Development of personalized routines for each individual based on their needs.
- Weekly discussions on how to take a successful mental approach to the plate.
- Players will be able to discuss their game results and at-bats with Ryan, including going over video when provided.
- Live batting practice on a weekly basis.
Location: Basham Baseball, LLC
105 N Main St,
Whitestown, IN 46075
Time: 10:00-11:00 am (Group 1)
*Additional groups and times will be added as necessary.
Dates: March 25th, April 8th, April 15th, April 22nd, April 29th, May 6th, May 13th, May 20th
Cost: $265 per player