Small group settings are the perfect environment for learning new skills and ideas. Keeping the groups small (between 3 & 6 kids) allows for each participant to receive lots of individual attention while still getting physical and mental breaks. Players can also develop a deeper understanding of the class material by watching their classmates’ examples and by being granted the freedom to work at a station independently.
Current Class Offerings
“Stay Hot!” High School In-Season Hitting Program
- Class will feature a maximum of 4 players per group.
- Focus is on staying locked in at the plate throughout the high school season.
- Will develop personalized weekly routines for each individual based on their needs.
- Discussions on how to take a successful mental approach to the plate each week.
- Players will be able to discuss their game results and at-bats with Ryan, including going over video when provided.
- Live batting practice on a weekly basis.
- Class meets 8 Sundays: March 17, March 24, April 7, April 14, April 28, May 5, May 12, May 19***NO CLASS March 31 or April 21***
- Group 1 meets on Sundays from 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Group 2 meets on Sundays from 11:15 am – 12:15 pm
- Cost: $265 per player
- Bat Speed Boot Camp – Fall 2019