Some players feel more comfortable and retain more information in a group settings. Group classes are the perfect environment for learning new skills and ideas. Participants will be able to take plenty of actively coached reps, while still getting physical and mental breaks. Players can also develop a deeper understanding of the class material by watching their classmates’ examples and by being granted the freedom to work at a station independently.
Youth Small Group Class Offerings
“Stay Hot!” High School In-Season Hitting Program
- Class will feature a maximum of 4 players per group.
- Focus is on staying locked in at the plate throughout the high school season.
- Will develop personalized weekly routines for each individual based on their needs.
- Discussions on how to take a successful mental approach to the plate each week.
- Players will be able to discuss their game results and at-bats with Ryan, including going over video when provided.
- Live batting practice on a weekly basis.